Technology and Tools

 

Imagination eye communication technology. Image: Maxpixel

Before taking this class I was actually pretty familiar with all the technology involved. Being a public relations major I've had to create many different kinds of blogs before and I actually ran the blog for the wedding planning company I work for, Forever Blushing, for a long time. I've even had to create a few websites on Wix before. 

There is one thing that I use you didn't mention. I use a grammar checking system called Grammarly. I love it a lot because It works on any platform I use, the internet, Microsoft apps, and even when I'm working in Adobe programs. It checks grammar as I'm typing it which helps a lot when I'm typing too quickly. 

I'm excited to continue to learn other types of internet technologies as we continue to do assignments in this class!

Comments

Popular Posts