Week 8 Progress

 

Photo by Gaelle Marcel

Looking Back

Looking back over the first half of this semester, I'm actually super happy with how my assignments turned out. After going through all of them, I can clearly see the growth and creativity in my writing after every assignment which is something I was hoping for before starting this class. 

I've really enjoyed the storytelling assignments the most because creative writing is a passion of mine. I knew I wanted to be an author one-day the second I fell in love with books, so creative writing will always have a special place in my heart.

I haven't been able to utilize the extra credit in this class due to being overwhelmed with my job outside of school, but I hope to change that after the wedding season slows down at the end of this month. I will definitely be commenting on more stories because I've really enjoyed reading everyone's storytellings!

Looking Forward

For the rest of the semester, I really want to focus on my storybook and accomplish my goals for it. I decided to be very ambitious with my storybook and haven't given it the attention I've wanted so I plan on changing that. I also hope to become more adventurous and creative in my weekly storytelling assignments!

Comments

Popular Posts