First Impressions: Class Assignments Addition

 Everything about this class intrigues me! From the moment it was recommended to me from a friend to completing my first assignments, I've absolutely loved it. I think what intrigued me the most was the creative writing aspect of the class and that I can do the assignments ahead of time. I love that I've finally found a writing class that lets me have free reign to write as creatively as I please. 

Be creative Image: Pickpik

This class is so much different than any other class I've ever taken. Being a public relations major in the college of journalism, anytime I've had a writing assignment there was always a prompt with no creativity involved. It is always business writing for agencies. Writing has always been a hobby of mine but only things that are out of the ordinary, fiction, things like Harry Potter or Twilight. 

After reading through all the past storybooks in this class, I can't wait to start mine! I already have so many ideas turning around and around in my brain.  And lastly, I'm also excited to further explore the world of mythology and folklore and learn about other cultures' myths and legends. 

Comments

Popular Posts