Week 8 Comments and Feedback

(cheezburger)

Receiving different comments and feedback from my classmates has been extremely helpful! All the positive feedback has really helped boost my confidence in my writing and all the constructive ones have helped me fix things I probably would've missed otherwise.

I also feel like I've been able to get to know my classmates better by leaving comments on their intros and story posts. I'm finding people that have a lot in common with me which is super exciting too! And so many people in the class are such talented writers, it amazes me!

I'm happy with the way people's feedback towards my stories and storybook are now. The mix of positive comments and comments with ways to fix or better different areas is very nice!

I chose this particular feedback cat meme picture because I feel like I've been super picky about my writing for my storybook project. I keep finding myself questioning what I've written and then changing it over and over. So, I felt this picture best fit this situation! 

 

Comments

Popular Posts